Available in 2 of our most popular sizes, the Maxi Heelguard box grate is the perfect ready to go solution to form a drainage system in your driveway. Sold in standard lengths, these can be easily cut down and joined on site to meet your requirements. Grates bolt down to the base to prevent movement as they are driven over. Grates can be removed using an allen key.
Available in the following profiles:
- 150mm wide x 125mm deep - Sold in 1, 2 and 3 metre lengths
- 200mm wide x 170mm deep - Sold in 2 and 3 metre lengths
With end caps, joiners and outlets sold separately, these box grates are easily cut, joined and modified on site to meet your requirements. There is no cut out in the base of the drain for the outlet position, allowing you to cut the position wherever you require it. Once you select the section profile you would like, the accessories to suit will appear.
Accessories available to suit:
We also sell Hex Head Screws and Screw Bits as an accessory option. The Hex Head Screws are sold in a pack of 25 screws and we also have a drill bit to suit the screws. Typically 1 pack of screws installs up to 6 accessories.
Cold galvanising spray is a convenient spray suitable for coating steel and galvanised product. Typically when our box grates are cut down, it leaves the edge exposed. We recommend spraying the ends with a cold galvanising spray. Available for purchase in 400g spray can.
Please note: grates are supplied in 1 metre lengths and have buda.com.au tagging on each grate.
|150mm wide x 125mm deep
|200mm wide x 170mm deep
The advantages of our Heelguard include:
- Wedge wire pattern with bars welded together with cross bars for additional support
- Cross bars are not touching base of drain the base of the drains allowing plenty of water flow
- Edge bars to eliminate sharp edges
- Tapered cross bars reduces the build up of dirt & grime
- Heel safe & Pet Friendly
- Smaller gaps in the bars prevent leaves and foreign items from entering the channel of the grate and blocking up your drain
- Modern and stylish finish