Sold in standard lengths, our box grates are the perfect drop in solution that can be easily cut and joined on site to meet your requirements. The heelguard grates are bolted down to the box ensuring there is no movement as they are driven over and prevents them from being stolen. Grates can be removed using an allen key.
Available in the following profiles:
- 125mm wide x 80mm deep - Sold in 1, 2 and 3 metre lengths
- 150mm wide x 125mm deep - Sold in 1, 2 and 3 metre lengths
- 200mm wide x 170mm deep - Sold in 2 and 3 metre lengths
- 300mm wide x 170mm deep - Sold in 2 and 3 metre lengths
Sold in standard lengths with end caps, joiners and outlets sold separately. There is no cut out in the base for the outlet position allowing you to cut out its location wherever you require it. Once you select the section profile you would like, the accessories to suit will appear.
Please note: grates are all in 1 metre pieces bolted down to the base and have buda.com.au tagging on each grate.
|125mm wide x 80mm deep|
|150mm wide x 125mm deep|
|200mm wide x 170mm deep|
|300mm wide x 170mm deep|
The advantages of our Heelguard include:
- Wedge wire pattern with bars welded together with cross bars for additional support
- Cross bars are not touching base of drain the base of the drains allowing plenty of water flow
- Edge bars to eliminate sharp edges
- Tapered cross bars reduces the build up of dirt & grime
- Heel safe & Pet Friendly
- Smaller gaps in the bars prevent leaves and foreign items from entering the channel of the grate and blocking up your drain
- Modern and stylish finish