FIRE RATED - UP TO 2 HOUR FIRE RATING
All SINGLE LEAF fire rated frames are to suit a 35-37mm door.
All SINGLE LEAF fire rated frames have the following specifications:
- 3 x 100*75mm screw fix hinges supplied and fitted
- Made from 1.1mm Zincanneal
- 1 standard universal striker @ 1042mm high
- Assembled Unprimed
- 1 set of 10 x wire ties is supplied with each brickwork or blockwork frame
All fire frames must be backfilled. An approved method of backfilling door frames to achieve fire rating is sand and cement.
All fire rated metal door frames are manufactured to AS1905.1 2005.
Please note, these are not supplied with frame tags, frame tags are additional. These can only be supplied if installed correctly into the correct walling system.
Available in 4 different profiles
- F114 - To suit single 110mm brickwork
- F152 - To suit 150mm brick or blockwork
- F193 - To suit 190mm brick or blockwork
- F200-DINCEL - To suit 200mm Dincel
Please note that unless the frame is being installed into the appropriate wall you will not achieve a fire rating. For example, to achieve a 1 fire rating in a 200mm Dincel wall, you MUST use the 200 Dincel profile.
If the incorrect frame is installed in the incorrect wall we will not be able to certify them.
Please note if the incorrect handing is purchased there may be additional handling charges to exchange to the other handing. Please choose carefully when ordering.