Our pressed metal door frames are available in various sizes in both fire rated and non fire rated profiles.
Our metal door frames are assembled and ready to install on site. Available to suit standard door sizes, Vincent Buda keep them in stock and ready for pick up or delivery.
STANDARD AND CUSTOM MADE DOOR FRAMES
- Metal door frames can be installed in a range of walling types including Brick, Block, Drywall, AFS, Dincel and many other applications.
- Door frames are available in a variety of metal thicknesses and types and a range of different sizes.
- Made to order, supplied individually or in bulk.
- We don't only specialise in standard metal door frames off the shelf, we also make custom metal door frames to order.
- Provide us with your door requirements and we would be happy to provide a quote.
- Contact us today to see if we have a frame that will work for you.
OUR METAL DOOR FRAMES ARE SUITABLE FOR A RANGE OF APPLICATIONS INCLUDING:
- Houses, Apartments, Commercial Buildings
- Fire Applications
- Acoustic Applications
- Customized Applications
We keep various standard sizes in standard N114 and N93 profiles. These frames are commonly used for brickwork and stud + plasterboard walling systems. We also keep some fire rated profiles for brick/blockwork. Our most popular sizes stocked are door frames to suit 820 and 920 doors. Please find here our profiles door book which will give you more information on the standard frames we can get made. If you need something other than this, please contact our office for information and pricing.