The Maxi T Bar to suit Cavity Brick Walls is designed for double brick or brick veneer.
It is Australian designed and tested and is also available in various stock lengths.
Similar to a traditional t bar, however it has a wider base and a solid 40 x 40 billet welded to the top to provide additional strength.
- Maxi T Bar is designed for optimal strength and to be used in cavity walls.
- Engineer tested, this t bar's base plate is 250mm wide x 8mm thick, 200mm high x 8mm thick with a solid square 40mm x 40mm billet welded to the top.
- Australian Designed and Engineered
- Australian Certified Innovation Patent Number 2020100066
- Please click here to see our load tables.
Comprised of 3 elements, a 250 x 8 Horizontal flat bar attached to a 200 x 8 vertical flat bar with a 40 x 40 solid square billet connected to the top shown in the profile section for added strength
Complies with AS4100-1998 (Steel Structures), AS4680:2006 (Hot Dip Gal), AS1170.1:2002 (Loads)
Compared to the Galintel® Cavi-T-Bar, the Maxi T Bar for Cavity Walls is stronger and a more cost effective solution.