At Vincent Buda & Company we sell a large range of products - from small to large and bulky.
Depending on the product and lead time of the product we usually use the following criteria.
For larger bulkier items sent with the delivery option Local delivery on Ute/Truck, we aim to deliver those orders placed before 12pm AEST the following business day, if you miss this cut off we will schedule the delivery for the next available(usually the following business day). Please note that truck deliveries with a hiab are only able to lift material off the truck and into the boundary of your front or back yard, we cannot guarantee an exact location or for the material to be lifted above ground floor (first floor or above) due to various factors.
For smaller items and long items sent by courier we aim to dispatch orders placed by 12pm AEST within 24 hours and book a courier for pick up.
Sydney Metro - 1-2 business days
Melbourne Metro - 2-3 business days
Brisbane Metro - 2-5 business days
As a general rule most couriers are able to deliver to most city areas in Australia within 3-5 days. Rural courier deliveries can take up to 2 weeks.
Please click here to see a list of Local Depots used across Australia. Please provide your local address when ordering and we will book the depot that is closest to you. Please note once delivered to the local depot, you have 6 days to pick up the goods or additional charges may apply.
- All courier companies nominated may change if we deem it to be necessary for whatever reason.
- Often long items (2m or longer) sent by courier may result in delays.
- We will will send out at least one email notifying you of your tracking number and which courier company it was sent with.
- You may also get one from the freight forward company and one from the actual courier company.
- We suggest you contact the courier company first if you do not receive your item.
- If this is unsuccessful we contact our office for help.
Some of our couriers include:
- Couriers Please
- Australia Post
- Toll Express
- Toll Ipec
- Hunter Express
- It is the customers obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at time of ordering.
- If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
- Longer lengths/heavy parcels may be difficult to deliver to your address and may be delivered to a local depot near you. In these scenarios we will contact you prior to dispatching your order.
- For a list of delivery depots available, please click here.
- International delivery available. Please contact us for options.
- We will provide you with an estimated date for delivery of all parcels and while we make every effort to deliver by this time, all dates specified are estimates only.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee time of delivery. Some deliveries require someone to be present to sign and accept the goods.
- In most instances, if no-one is home and cannot be contacted then the delivery will be returned to the depot and a calling card will be left, another delivery fee may be charged if contact is not made and goods are returned to us.
- To sure ensure speedy uncomplicated delivery please provide us with a contact phone number.
- Most deliveries do not require anyone to be home, if the courier company feels it safe to leave, they will leave the item.
- We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
- We offer insurance as an option - please contact us if you would like us to add insurance so we can advise additional costs.
If you believe a mistake has occurred, or can't get pricing to work, please contact our office (email@example.com).
We will provide you with an estimated date for delivery of all parcels and while we make every effort to deliver by this time, all dates specified are estimates only.
All courier companies nominated may change if we deem it to be necessary for whatever reason.
We will endeavour where possible to dispatch the item out with the chosen courier company.
Vincent Buda & Company reserve the right to cancel and refund in full any orders where a mistake in freight has occurred.
Terms and Conditions / Liability / Stock and Orders:
- Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place
- If when ordering a product is out of stock, we will send you an email notifying you of this and an expected time of delivery.
- Vincent Buda & Company reserve the right to cancel the order if the website determined shipping rate is less than the actual cost to delivery.