Made from fully hot dip galvanised steel, our Budaguard grate is heelproof and includes a grate and channel. Sold in standard lengths with end caps, joiners and outlets sold separately. There is no cut out in the base for the outlet position allowing you to cut out its location wherever you require it.
Available in 1500mm long lengths, it includes a grate and channel in 1500mm long with no lock down mechanism. If you would like a bolt down mechanism to be included, please have a look at our heelguard trench box grates.
It is Class A with a 700kg wheel load rating. Suitable for use in external areas such as residential driveways with light vehicular traffic, in walkways such as the side or front of a home, garden areas and many many more. If you require Class B load rating, please click here to have a look at our heelguard trench box grates.
Please note: grates are all in 1.5 metre pieces and have buda.com.au tagging on each grate.
Accessories available to suit:
We also sell Hex Head Screws and Screw Bits as an accessory option. The Hex Head Screws are sold in a pack of 25 screws and we also have a drill bit to suit the screws. Typically 1 pack of screws installs up to 6 accessories.
Cold galvanising spray is a convenient spray suitable for coating steel and galvanised product. Typically when our box grates are cut down, it leaves the edge exposed. We recommend spraying the ends with a cold galvanising spray. Available for purchase in 400g spray can.
The advantages of our Heelguard include:
- Wedge wire pattern with bars welded together with cross bars for additional support
- Cross bars are not touching base of drain the base of the drains allowing plenty of water flow
- Edge bars to eliminate sharp edges
- Tapered cross bars reduces the build up of dirt & grime
- Heel safe & Pet Friendly
- Smaller gaps in the bars prevent leaves and foreign items from entering the channel of the grate and blocking up your drain
- Modern and stylish finish