Product added to cart
Maxi T Bar to suit Cavity Brick Walls
The Maxi T Bar to suit Cavity Brick Walls is designed for double brick or brick veneer. It is Australian designed and tested and is also available in various stock lengths. Similar to a traditional t bar, however it has a solid 40 x 40 billet welded to the top to provide additional strength.
The Maxi T Bar to suit Cavity Brick Walls is designed for double brick or brick veneer.
It is Australian designed and tested and is also available in various stock lengths.
Similar to a traditional t bar, however it has a solid 40 x 40 billet welded to the top to provide additional strength.
- Maxi T Bar is designed for optimal strength and to be used in cavity walls.
- Engineer tested, this t bar's base plate is 250mm wide x 8mm thick, 200mm high x 8mm thick with a solid square 40mm x 40mm billet welded to the top.
- Australian Designed and Engineered
- Australian Certified Innovation Patent Number 2020100066
- Please click here to see the load tables.
Comprised of 3 elements, a 250 x 8 Horizontal flat bar attached to a 200 x 8 vertical flat bar with a 40 x 40 solid square billet connected to the top shown in the profile section for added strength
Complies with AS4100-1998 (Steel Structures), AS4680:2006 (Hot Dip Gal), AS1170.1:2002 (Loads)
Vincent Buda Maxi T Bar Safe Load Tables
> Vertical Leg 200 x 8 Platform Leg 250 x 8 - 42.5kg per metre
|Bar Length (mm)||2700||3000||3300||3600||3900||4200||4500||4800||5100||5400||5700||6000||6300|
|Point Load (kg)||7250||6310||5550||4920||4400||4005||3650||3300||2975||2720||2475||2300||2130|
These load tables assume:
- UDL loadsare constant along the length of the bar
- Point loads act at mid-span
- 150mm minimum bearing support on to brickwork
- Hot-dip galvanizing to AS/NZS4680:2006
- Loads are in accordance with AS/NZ1170.1.2002
Information provided in this brochure is supplied to our customers in good faith and with the view to help users in the correct use and installation of
this product. While care is taken to ensure the information is accurate, no warranty is made nor is any condition expressed or implied. The
information contained therefore does not constitute an offer nor do we guarantee its accuracy or completeness and assume no responsibility for errors
or omissions or for any consequences of reliance on this publication.
Configure Maxi T Bar to suit Cavity Brick Walls