Product added to cart
Budabar - R Bar
The Budabar - R Bar is an Australian designed light weight lintels used for supporting brickwork over openings. Budabar - R Bar are suitable for applications where a Render Finish is required. L shaped lintels for render, available in various lengths. Fully hot dip galvanised these bars are a lightweight alternative to concrete lintels.
The Budabar - R Bar is an Australian designed light weight lintels used for supporting brickwork over openings.
Budabar - R Bar are suitable for applications where a Render Finish is required.
L shaped lintels for render, available in various lengths. Fully hot dip galvanised these bars are a lightweight alternative to concrete lintels.
- Load Tested in accordance with AS/NZS 1170.1:2002
- Australian Design Mark No. 201215561
- Cost advantages over other Render lintels.
|Mass per Metre||Gross Section Area||About x-axis||About y-axis||About n-axis||About p-axis|
|kg/m||mm^2||10^6 mm^4||10^3 mm^3||10^6 mm^4||10^3 mm^3||10^6 mm^4||10^6 mm^4|
|100 x 100 x 6 Rendabar||7.92||942||1.36||18.78||0.38||8.82||0.98||0.75|
|150 x 100 x 6 Rendabar||9.75||1242||3.26||34.33||0.53||9||2.97||0.82|
Buda R-bar 100 x 100 x 6.0 -Safe Load Table
|100 x 100 x 6.0||Bar Length(mm)||1200||1500||1800||2100||2400||2700|
Buda R-bar 150 x 100 x 6.0 -Safe load Table
|150 x 100 x 6.0||Bar Length(mm)||2100||2400||2700||3000||3300||3600||3900|
- a minimum of three courses of bricks must be laid above the lintel beam.
Load limited by deflection of 1/600 span.
- Yielding stress fy=235 Mpa, tensile strength fu=375Mpa for both legs.
- Mass per metre calculation is based on 7850kg/m^3.
- Calculate bar length is span+150mm each end.
Notes on Safe Load Tables for Budabar R Bars
The Buda B and R bars are imported from China, material used is Q235B, and here Q stands for yielding.
According to PRC National Standard GB700-88(previous version GB700-79 part A3 & C3), the minimum yielding point is 235Mpa for thicknesses less than 17mm, tensile strength is between 375-400MPa.
- The B and R bars are simply supported at both ends.
- The B and R bars loaded such that the load acts vertically and equally on both sides of the web.
- Loads given are total (allowable) loads including lintel and brickwork.
- UDL loads are constant along the length of the bar.
- Point loads act at mid-span.
- 150mm minimum bearing support on to brickwork.
- Hot-dip galvanising to AS / NZS 4680:2006.
- Loads are in accordance with AS / NZS 1170.1:2002.
Configure Budabar - R Bar