Product added to cart
1. What is the Delivery Cost?
- Please see our freight calculator page on help working out shipping.
2. How do you deliver my items?
- We deliver by courier and generally use Startrack Express.
- They may then use sub agents and contractors in your area.
- Unfortunately we can not always send to PO Boxes.
3. How long does it take to get my goods?
- We usually dispatch within 24 working hours of goods being paid.
- Order before midday (AEST) and we will dispatch it the same day.
- Delivery times to your area varies, but usually Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne delivery is 1 day. Adelaide is 2 days. Perth, Hobart and Darwin are 2 - 5 days.
4. Will I need to be home to receive a delivery?
- No.If no one is home driver will attempt to leave your order in the safest possible spot.
- You will recieve a tracking number in an email. We do suggest you track you item and if possible, be home on the day the item has out from delivery.
5. How do i track my parcel?
- We will send to your email address a tracking number, please make sure this is your correct email address.
- You can log online and track your parcel at all times.
- You will also recieve an email from either or both , the freight forwarding company and the courier company with a tracking number and contact phone number.
- We suggest any problems or non delivery you first contact them.
- If you are unsuccessful, please contact our office.
6. Can I pay for my item once it is delivered?
- No, all deliveries and goods must be pre-paid for before the goods are dispatched.
- If paying by Bank deposit goods will not be sent until clear funds into our account.
7. Can I change my address after I have made payment?
- If we have not sent the item, this should be ok, be if we have sent the item, No,you will need to contact the relevant courier company .
- If there is a problem with shipping to this address please let us know when requesting your delivery quote.
- Once an item is in transit we cannot change the address.
8. Can i pick up myself?
Pick up address:
Vincent Buda & Company
82 – 88 Benaroon Rd
Belmore NSW 2192
Phone: (02) 97401500
Trading Hours – Monday to Friday 7 to 4pm, Saturday 7 – 10.30am Closed Saturday of Long Weekends
Person picking up goods is to have copy of sales order. If not, person picking up goods must know website the item was purchased from and what goods they are picking up.
Person picking up goods must have drivers licence.
If person picking up goods is not the exact purchaser, we need an email from the buyer stating the following:
Name of Person picking goods:
Address of Person picking up goods:
Mobile Phone number of person picking up goods:
9. International Orders
- Most items can be shipped Internationally. If not specified, please contact us for postage rates.
- All duties, taxes and other fees are to be paid by the purchaser.