Product added to cart
Expansion Joint - Abelflex
Our Expansion Joint - Abelflex / Foamjoint is fantastic. Continuous Rolls - A unique one piece extruded foam with no laminations
Abelflex / Foamjoint
Closed Cell - Non absorbent and impervious to most liquids
Cross linked - Superior compression and recovery properties, vital to ensure a good joint filler
- Variety of Sizes and available in 25 metre rolls in 10mm thickness.
- Excellent weather ability and resistance to ultra violet light
- Highly resistant to temperature, acids, alkalis, oils and solvents
- Standard stock widths are 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm and 300mm
- Thicker sizes are available from 15mm to 100mm, 15mm to 30mm in rolls with the 40mm to 100mm in sheet form in 2400mm sheets.
Abelflex / Foamjoint - pre-cut zip top expansion joint material provides instillation options for when a sealant is to be used.
- Designed for easy on site tear off for sealant applications
- All Foamjoint is zipped approx. 10mm from the edge
- The zipping ensures a clean tear every time
- When the application does not require a sealant, Foamjoint should be installed upside down, with the zipped top down to avoid unwanted removal.
Configure Expansion Joint - Abelflex