Product added to cart
- It is the customers obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at time of ordering.
- If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
- Longer lengths/heavy parcels may be difficult to deliver to your adress and may be delivered to a local depot near you. In these scenarios we will contact you prior to dispatching your order.
- For a list of delivery depots availbale, please click here.
- International delivery available. Please contact us for options.
- We will provide you with an estimated date for delivery of all parcels and while we make every effort to deliver by this time, all dates specified are estimates only.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee time of delivery. Some deliveries require someone to be present to sign and accept the goods.
- In most instances, if no-one is home and cannot be contacted then the delivery will be returned to the depot and a calling card will be left, another delivery fee may be charged if contact is not made and goods are returned to us.
- To sure ensure speedy uncomplicated delivery please provide us with a contact phone number.
- Most deliveries do not require anyone to be home, if the courier company feels it safe to leave, they will leave the item.
- We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
- We offer insurance as an option - please contact us if you would like us to add insurance so we can advise additional costs.
- All courier companies nominated may change if we deem it to be necessary for whatever reason.
- We will endeavour where possible to dispatch the item out with the chosen courier company.
- Often long items sent by courier may result in a delay.
- Longer items may need to be delivered to a local depot if we are unable to deliver to your home or business address. If this is the case we will contact you and let you know.
- We will will send out at least one email notifing you of your tracking number and which courier company it was sent with.
- You may also get one from the freight forward company and one from the actual courier company.
- We suggest you contact the courier company first if you do not receive your item.
- If this is unsuccessfull we contact our office for help.
Terms and Conditions / Liability / Stock and Orders:
- Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place
- If when ordering a product is out of stock, we will send you an email notifying you of this and an expected time of delivery.
- Vincent Buda & Company reserve the right to cancel the order if the website determined shipping rate is less than the actual cost to delivery.